Monday 2 November 2009

UWE IDIOT!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Current mood: listless

I am very tired this morning. I stayed up late watching another movie last night. I shouldn't have bothered. Alone in the Dark by Uwe Boll (that name has gotta be made up right?) was pretty damn weird.I'm not sure what the plot was. Some guy who did some experiments on kids and wanted to open a door to a big cave. But why? I guess we'll never know. The monsters were quite good but didn't really do much. What were they anyway? Demons? Aliens? CGI?

So as a result of over sleeping I am running behind schedule today. But as I don't have anything planned it doesn’t really make much difference. I suppose I should read the script that my agent Dick sent me. Its for a part of a tramp in a remake of the classic Robert Levitator movie Tramp Killer. Suffice to say my character Grunge Bob Brownpants ends up dead. I'm told he's a pivotal role in the film, but from what I can make out I'll be on screen for about 30 seconds with one line. Namely "Argghhhh, my appendix!"

Perhaps its time I wrote my autobiography. But how do I start it? My birth? My conception? No, no... That’s too disgusting. I'm not writing THAT sort of book!

I think I may go out for a walk to get some inspiration. I'll take my note pad and my camera. Hopefully something will leap out at me. Not physically, my heart probably wouldn't take it.

I expect when I get home that Dick will have left a hundred messages or more about film and TV projects. What I would really love would be to go over to England and do some work there. The Brits sure can act. Well, with one or two exceptions.

I've heard tell of one or two things going on that I may try and get involved with. Sure would be fun!

Currently listening : Taking on the Enemy's Sound by Candidate
Release date: By 24 April, 2000
10:36 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment