Saturday 7 November 2009

TURN YOUR RADIO DOWN!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Current mood: angry

I am sick of ass-wipes pulling up out side my house with their stereos blasting out horse-shit music.

It's becoming a regular occurrence! Thumping bass and twiddley bips and bops! I hate it. HATE IT! What is up with these goddamn people? The world will be populated by deaf fast drivers with no musical taste in the near future.

Why do they think that their music is so great that the whole world has got to be exposed to it? Its not even good music! I think stereos should be fitted with inhibiters so that you can't turn them up past a certain volume. That or the Police are allowed to shoot out your tyres if your music is above an acceptable level.

And what is it with those big car exhausts? They don't make the car run any better just make it sound louder and makes the driver come across as even more of an ass-hole.Jeeze Louise! I feel riled up today!

I better just go watch some more TV I think! And the next time they pull up with those dum dum beats, I'll counteract the dickwad music that blasts from their automobiles with some much better music of my own! See below...

Currently listening : Drama by Yes.

Release date: By 24 February, 2004

6:42 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment