Monday 2 November 2009

BORED

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Current mood: contemplative

After the ordeal of last night I am staying in for the next few days. So I have been listening to music, watching DVDs and putting off writing my autobiography.

So I took the phone off the hook, not that anyone but Dick ever calls, and switched on the TV. A film called Species III was playing, I hadn't seen the first two but that didn’t stop me seeing Richard III. To be honest I didn’t really understand the film. A lot of gross 'special effects' made up of puss, slime and wriggly things.

The best, and most unexpected thing about the movie was that an English actor by the name of Christopher Neame played a small role. He was in such classic movie's as Hammer's Dracula AD 1972 with Christopher Lee. Shame he wasn't in this movie for longer but he had an alien flirt with him, then reject him, then kill him when he said it wasn't polite for her to be a ***** tease. It was nice to see him though, as I'd not seen anything with him in for ages. He's a good actor. And I should know. I'm one too!

Well now I'm sat here listening to Level 42 a band from England. I love you Brits. Really love ya. I don't think any of you have a damn idea who I am, but I just dig you guys. I love your music, your movies, your history and your accents. "Can Oi have a cap of toi plaise" Cracks me up!

I know when my Wife gets back from her afternoon club she will nag me about still being in my underwear but hey if a guy can't wander around his own home in his underwear, where can he? Except maybe a fashion show for underwear or on the beach, or by a pool. Cos bathing trunks are basically underwear aren't they? Except designed to get wet and dry off quickly. Hmmm maybe I should start wearing a pair all the time...

Currently listening : Guaranteed by Level 42. Release date: By 25 February, 1992
5:09 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment