Tuesday 3 November 2009

BRIT HORROR

Friday, July 21, 2006

Current mood: working
I think I should briefly mention one of the horror films I have previously made in the UK. Namely The House Where Nobody Dared Go Because It Was Too Scary Except A Group Of Stupid Students Decided It Would Be A Good Idea To Take A Look Inside As Part Of An Idiotic Initiation Ritual Type Thing. Unfortunately in the States most of the budget was spent on getting the posters printed up. This wasn't an issue in the UK however, where it was known as House of Death.


Currently listening : Human Racing by Nik Kershaw

Release date: By 25 January, 2000
6:42 PM - 6 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment

Richard
The lack of cinemas with very very wide screen didn't help!

P.S. I have given you 2 kudos even though I have no idea what kudos is!

Posted by Richard on Saturday, July 22, 2006 at 2:21 AM
Charles Wynford Lodge
Wasn't Kudos a villain out of 'classic' Star Trek? I think I may have auditioned for the part...

Posted by Charles Wynford Lodge on Saturday, July 22, 2006 at 9:26 AM

Sarah
There's a program called Kudos on the computers in my old school, which is supposed to suggest an ideal career for you. Mine, much to my dismay, suggested that I become either a damp-proofer or a fish-farmer, neither of which appeal to me in the slightest!

I was hoping it would come up with something like "Actor... not dissimilar to the legend that is Charles Wynford Lodge - the acto... no wait we already said that."
Posted by Sarah on Wednesday, August 02, 2006 at 8:59 PM

Charles Wynford Lodge
Wow! You think I am a legend!? That is so adorable. And there was me thinking the youth of today had no manners or respect for their elders.

Actually I played a Fish-Farmer in a weird film I shot in Scotland called The Lochland Tail.

Its never too late if you want to be an actress. Don't loose sight of your horizons!
Posted by Charles Wynford Lodge on Wednesday, August 02, 2006 at 9:36 PM

Sarah
Alas, I could never be an actress, I'm far too shy and self-conscious!

A girl can dream though, a girl can dream...



Posted by Sarah on Wednesday, August 02, 2006 at 10:39 PM

Charles Wynford Lodge
Shyness and self-consciousness should never be a barrier (although obviously they kinda are).

If its something you'd like to try go for it, and try not to worry about looking a fool. Look at me, I've made a career out of it. Acting I mean, not looking a fool...
Posted by Charles Wynford Lodge on Thursday, August 03, 2006 at 11:53 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment